I was intrigued by a comment made yesterday about the road picture. Somebody asked if it just stops in the water. It made me think that maybe it wasn't really a road and we had read the travel booklet incorrectly and the only way to the island was infact just the bridge. I decided to do a bit of detective work and found this on Wikipedia . It is called the Passage du Gois and yes it is a road and it floods twice a day. They even had the Tour De France over it a few years back.
I was tagged yesterday too. I'm not altogether sure what a tag is but I was asked to name 7 random facts about myself so here goes.
- I learnt how to mix lots of colours from just the 3 primary colours of red, blue and yellow this morning at a painting class at school
- I am the eldest of 3 children
- My first car was bright yellow despite me hating the colour
- I am right handed
- My favourite TV programme is Come Dine With Me but I am hopeless at cooking
- I prefer spring to summer
- I hate cardmaking - love at what other people have done but hate doing it myself.
I am supposed to tag 5 other people now but I don't know 5 other people with blogs so all I will say is if you are reading this and would like to be tagged then consider yourself tagged.