Thursday 13 December 2012

December 2012 Glossybox Review

First of all I want to mention the November glossybox and my dissatisfaction with it. Glossybox promised an extra product in this month's box. That extra product has put them right up to the top of Santa's good list - Dr Jart Beauty Balm. I got a different one of these a couple of months ago and I have used it at least 3-4 times a week so I am over the moon to have another.




Now onto the actual December box. It is a silver box with black tissue wrapped in silver ribbon and the shredded nest the products sit on is silver aswell this month. Very festive.




The contents list is a huge fold out sheet this month




and the contents piccie




So each individual item.



Milk_Shake conditioning whipped cream - this is a leave in hair conditioner with milk, wheat germ and casein proteins. 200ml/£14.79 and this is 100ml so about £7.84 ish.

I am looking forward to trying this. My hair is rather frizz prone so anything that promises conditioning properties appeals.




Anatomicals what a complete and utter glosser. i never fake strawberry milkshake. fruity lip gloss tube 10ml/£3.49 This is a full sized product

What can I say? It's a lip gloss and it smells and tastes of strawberries




Seche Nail Lacquer. I don't know how to tell the shade name of this but it's a gorgeous coppery sort of shade. Absolutely perfect for me. Full sized 14ml £9.95




This one is a bonus product apparently - glossybox blusher in Glossy Rosewood - again perfect shade for me




Rituals Magic Touch Body Cream in cherry blossom and rice milk 200ml/£15 this is 70ml at about a fiver.

I love this. It is really thick and soaks straight into my dry skin with the added bonus of smelling divine.




Sleek Makeup i-Divine True eyeshadow palette. This one is called Oh So Special 658. Full size £7.99

The first thing that struck me about this is how similar to the MUA Undressed palette it is but I use that everyday and am almost out of one or two shades so I am very happy to receive some almost identical ones.

So to sum this box up - perfectomondo :)))))))))

Every single thing in this box I will use and not just to try it like some of the things in the past. The makeup colours are perfect, the other items are things I will use. Ten out of ten this month glossybox.

What did you get?


3 comments:

Dana said...

i got the same just the sleek palette was differnt I got the matt colours, different to anything I have so Im pleased. probably the best glossybox I've had all year.

Summer said...

I hope I get the same products as you! xx

Becky said...

I got exactly the same box and i love it!! I would buy every single product in it! The mousse smells sooo amazing that when I put it on, I actually walked up to a friend and thrust my head in his face telling him to smell my hair. Needless to say, he looked at me a bit funny. I think glossybox did a really good job and everything looked so pretty as usual. Christmas come early!