Tuesday 19 May 2009

Grazing

Day 141 is today's post. I thought I would try a Graze box. It is a company who prepare healthy food goodies and send them to your home/place of work for you to graze on. Each box is supposed to be different and is tailored to your own tastes.

They sent me a voucher code to pass on to friends which enables you to get your first box free and second one half price. The code is 9BCJH9ZG and the website is http://www.graze.com/ if anybody fancies trying it. You have to sign up for it and provide card details but are free to cancel at any time so once you have had the freebie then you could cancel. The usual price is £2.99 which I think is quite reasonable and I will definitely be getting one a week now. One less magazine or bakery sandwich is worth it.



This is also a sneaky take on the HSMSHS prompt today which is TALL. The box lid has a picture of sunflowers which are TALL.

9 comments:

Bobs said...

Great take on the word today! I love sunflowers.

I've heard of those Graze Boxes. Maybe I should give one a go!

xxx

Coffeedoff said...

Great idea. My sunflowers are growing but only a foot tall so far!

Bobs said...

Just letting you know that I've signed up for the Graze Boxes! Excited now! :-)

Igotmebabe said...

Great idea for the prompt.The Graze boxes look great :)

Anonymous said...

Like your sneaky tall!

♥ Liz ♥ said...

They will be tall once they've grown so that must count. good take on the prompt.

Chris T said...

Nice sneaky shot. I like the look of the box too but my OH thinks it's a mad idea. I might do it though!

voodoo vixen said...

Oh my! I wish they delivered out here, looks absolutely scrummy!

Jo Power said...

That is a great take with your photo prompt. Your graze box looks really good might consider doing it. xx