Tuesday 11 August 2009

One Year On

Today it is a year since we picked Daisy up from the breeder. She has grown rather a lot, learnt rather a lot, loved a lot, provided me with lots of hair to clean up and produced the most disgusting of smells but she has certainly fit into the family.


Just a year ago she was a tiny little bundle of blonde fur





now she is a much bigger bundle of blonde fur



This layout is one I did a couple of weeks ago.







and a Steggie update ~ back and fronts are done and part of one sleeve


It is also a year ago today that my grandad died so pinched from here is this picture of a poppy



4 comments:

Nicole Maki said...

Daisy is such a cutie. Love the LO you made to celebrate her year anniversary of joining the family.

You chose a beautiful picture to remember your Grandpa. I am sorry for your loss. Mine died in 1991 and I still miss him every day.

Angie said...

10/10 all the way. Great LO ...jacket is getting on famously and the poppys are a beautiful way to remember.

Liz's Knitting said...

What a gorgeous dog!!!

I love the pattern you have chosen and it is looking great.

I always remember my grandad when I see a poppy too...which when we have them in our garden, is daily. He died 20yrs ago...

Paige said...

Great LO of Daisy! I love the up close photo of her :) she's a real beauty