Thursday 3 June 2010

Skywatch

I have no idea where this week has disappeared to.  Thursday has crept up and bit me on the bottom and I had almost forgotten about skywatch. That is what a bank holiday weekend, school holidays and builders still being here when they should be finished does for you.

This picture is one I took in the local DIY car park.  I find it pretty disturbing and dangerous that they are allowed to have an electricity pylon in the car park.  Being a bank holiday monday when we went though parking was limited and we ended up parked right by it.



4 comments:

nonizamboni said...

I agree about the proximity. . .but you captured the 'monster' very nicely. Beautiful sky behind too.

Kcalpesh said...

Hey, this is cool composition! The wires are adding a lot of interest to the picture!

Pixellicious Photos

EG CameraGirl said...

Safety doesn't always come first - take the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, for example.

The pylon against that beautiful sky makes a great photo though!

Rinkly Rimes said...

Your shot makes the pylon look gigantis! As though it's striding across the park!