Monday 30 August 2010

Don't Faint But.....

I have crafting to show.

Here are a few layouts I have done over the last week.  It has been so long with the building work going on that I haven't had a chance to do much but I am loving it all over again.


I love these papers and they go perfectly with the borders of the hipstamtic prints





This is a picture from a number of years ago that I have been meaning to scrap for ages.



This one I'm not too happy with and I feel it needs something extra but not sure what so you may see it again with an addition.


It would be better if the pictures were straighter and I will try and correct that another day when the weather is nicer.

I have so many ideas running through my head at the moment so I'm sure there will be more in the next few days.


Also I finished my very first bag.  It was a bit of a learning curve and I struggled at times but it is finished.


The pattern was from Modabakeshop and to be honest it is quite simple but not if you are just starting out lol.


and hey guess what? Shhhh keep quiet because the world might explode with this news - there is finished knitting tomorrow.

No comments: