This week I have made it a priority to not waste my time on Facebook and get those jobs done that I have put off.
Monday I did my tax return - ok so the deadline date was looming but hey I got it done.
Tuesday I got my sons' passport renewed so he can go on a school trip later in the year.
Wednesday I papered the feature wall in my daughters room.
Thursday I tried (and failed) to get my eldest son to sort out a work experience placement for the summer. Work in progress I think.
Friday I got rid of the grey roots. I bought a different shade to usual called rich chestnut. After mixing it went orange which was rather worrying. I put it on anyway and started to rather panic when after 15 minutes the dye was still bright orange. I had visions of having to find a hat and make a dash to Boots the chemist for another colour. Thankfully it turned brown when the 30 minute development time was up so panic over.