Wednesday 21 November 2012

Nails Inc Freebie Motcomb Street and Top Coat (plus Glossybox Update)

First of all Glossybox. In my review of the November Glossybox I was rather disheartened that I had received Olay three months in a row. I emailed them and got a reply which basically said tough we know we've done it and aren't prepared to do anything about it. That wasn't acceptable so I emailed them back telling them. At that point I also went public with the reply I had got on their Facebook page. I then got a reply saying they would be sending an extra item in my December box. I will report back on that in December :-)


Now onto the Nails Inc. I got a freebie nail polish with Glamour magazine a couple of weeks ago which I thought was black. I've only just got around to opening the magazine and the polish (yes I know!) Turns out it isn't actually black at all and is a navy blue called Motcomb Street.




I've never used Nails Inc before and have to say I was very impressed with the ease of application and depth of colour. My application of nail polish leaves an awful lot to be desired and probably will be replaced by something a lot paler tomorrow. I need to get my paws on one of those corrector pen things. For now though I will embrace the gorgeous shine and unexpected colour haha :-)




Definitely a product I would recommend and as a magazine freebie this is fabulous.

I also used the Nails Inc top coat from the Glossybox mentioned earlier and I love it.

Nails Inc you have a big thumbs up from me.


No comments: