Wednesday 30 July 2014

Wednesdays Are For Knitting

I was determined that the Pebble Beach Shawlette was coming to Brighton with me and that it would have a pebble beach photo even though the weather was yucky.



I was also determined that even though my original plan of knitting whilst soaking up the sun on the beach went to pot I would still be casting on whilst in Brighton.  I quite literally only cast on the five stitches it starts with but my mission was accomplished.

Progress to today is at 10%. I'm loving how this pattern is written in clear table form with percentages completed by the side.

Reading I'm on with The Book Thief. I've heard about it and my daughter bought it as a holiday read so I borrowed it from her. Not sure what I think yet. It's weird. Maybe next week I will have a better idea about it to share my thoughts. 





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that red!