Wednesday 4 November 2009

5 Knitting Places

On the Blogging For Scrapbookers course today we have been asked to do a list of 5 favourites. I am in knitting mode at the moment so here are my favourite 5 knitting places:

Ravelry - knitting chatter

Shut Up And Knit - one very talented lady in both knitting and talking but shhhh she doesn't like visitors.

Blue Moon Fiber Arts - gorgeous sock yarn

Woolgirl - she does the most amazing kits which I have still to try

Angels & Elephants - gorgeous variegated yarn

5 comments:

Sara said...

Hi, have just found your blog through Shimelles class and my newly installed google reader!!!

I'm also in knitting mode at the moment have just started a scarf for my sister for Christmas.

Just wnated to say thanks for your favourites. I've been a good look through and found some great things.

Sara x

helena said...

thanks for those links - I've been crocheting recently and always love wool

Cookie said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww...

Thanks for the mention, sweetie.

xo

Jeanne said...

Great links - some I know, some are new - always nice to find new knitting sites...

Sian said...

Great links..I really need to start knitting again! Just dropping in to say Hi! from Shimelle's class