I did the Blogging For Scrapbookers course by Shimelle the first time around and today it is having a rerun with a few tweeks.
I don't know what I want to achieve this time around other than hoping to learn new things and meet new people. I made some lovely friends last time around who I am in touch with on facebook.
Anyway we will see what it brings.
Officially yesterday was the first day of spring here in the northern hemisphere. It is a bone of contention with a lot of people when the equinoxes are but in reality they change every year. This site show them all for years and years and years.
For me spring is here when the blossom starts appearing on the trees. This morning this was the sight that greeted us on our walk to school. I swear there was no blossom on friday afternoon on the way home. It is amazing how it always appears as soon as spring springs.
I discovered Meet Me On Monday where we answer questions about ourselves and here they are
1. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? - I only really have my wedding and engagement rings plus another one my husband bought me for my 21st so those. My watch is never too far from my wrist but not 24/7.
2. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? - cut it
3. How many siblings do you have? - 2 a sister and brother both younger
4. Were you named after anyone? - I think County Kerry in Ireland. I have been told it was that name regardless of whether I was a girl or boy.
5. Coke or Pepsi? - Definitely Coke.
Oh and one more thing. Remember my shop The Craft Garden - well I'm working on a new venture which will mean I should be able to reopen later this week. Not the same products and with a much smaller stockbase but with a floral emphasis.