Wednesday 30 November 2011

WIP Wednesday

I've not done Work In Progress Wednesday for ages.  I've only got one item on the go at the moment which is the Twist and Flounce scarflette


I'm hoping to start the Advent scarf on 1st December. I've got some gorgeous yarn and beads for it so fingers crossed next wip wednesday I will have some progress to show you.

I have been asked about last year's advent scarf. The ravelry group is here. I didn't actually get around to the whole thing and I no longer have it to take a picture.

To see what everybody else has been knitting WIP Wednesday can be found here

9 comments:

Crochet Addict UK said...

I love that yarn and the design. It is looking really good!

pinkundine said...

I love the flouncy scarf, such a pretty pattern :)

Isaida said...

Oooh....pretty!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Sounds interesting - a mystery Advent scarf. Are there any links to one from last year? Just to give you an idea of what it may look like?

Karen said...

So pretty! I can't wait to watch the progress.

Kerry said...

The ravelry group for last year is here

http://www.ravelry.com/groups/advents-calender-scarf-2010

Paula said...

Haven't heard of the advent scarf before -- what a cool idea! I'm off to go check it out. Meanwhile, your scarflette is looking lovely!

Marie/Underground Crafter said...

Pretty cables!

Unknown said...

The design looks cute!