Monday 19 October 2009

Shiny & New

My shop has had a revamp thanks to the graphic art talents of Kirsty Wiseman. Isn't she fab?


No knitting and I'm getting bored not being able to do any. I tore some ligaments a while back and the doctor gave me strong heavy duty anti-inflammatories which have given me some nasty side effects including a skin flare up. The part of the finger I use most for knitting is very sore hence no knitting. Boo hoo.


Good news for me is that I have been able to focus more on scrapbook layouts. Here is one I did with last month's My Creative Scrapbook kit. I added a few Prima flowers. It's the first time I have used one of the swirly things Prima do. I found it very versatile and will definitely be using one again. That's what I like about kits - you get things you maybe might not usually try.


6 comments:

Alix said...

oooh i love that circle of flowers and the tree is fabby too :)

Jeanne said...

Sorry that you can't knit, and hope you feel better soon!

Claire said...

Hope you feel better soon, lovely LO.
x

Gennifer said...

Super cute layout! I want some "wellies" now, just so I can call them that!

I love your 'Skywatch Friday' too, what a great idea!

Lauren said...

Sweet layout. Feel better!

I am taking Shimelle's blogging class with you...

Sandra said...

I love this scrapbook page!! Especially the large circle of flowers... looks like a big hug to me :o)
Hugs
Sandra x