Friday 9 October 2009

Skywatch Friday

Another boring overcast sky I'm afraid this Friday for Skywatch Friday. Most of the week we have had lovely sunsets/sunrises/blue skies/rain skies but today nothing interesting at all.

I took a pic through the trees when I took Charlie to the park this morning. I tried to get dog, tree and sky but it didn't work too well so we have the combined pic, followed by a tree and sky shot and lastly a dog shot.

and last but by no means least I went to the football with the family earlier in the week. I haven't been for a very long time and it made a nice change.


8 comments:

Eaglesbrother said...

Nice shots...guess next time you will have to place the dog Up the tree...lol..to get it all together.


Eaglesbrother

Julia Dunnit said...

Weather may be boring but the photos aren't!

eileeninmd said...

Wonderful photos of the sky. I love your dog! Is it a lab?

Don Wood said...

Nice piccies who played football? I havent been for ages our son is 19 now and doesnt want spectators when he was little we went to everygame.

Jeanne said...

Beautiful pictures - and your dog is a cutie!

Sue McGettigan said...

Great photos, and I have to say I like the whiskery dog/tree/sky photo, it's a fun perspective :)

Kcalpesh said...

Although it didn't work, the first pic shows a nice silhouette. You don't need to mention you'd got y our pet there :-D

Other wise to I like the pictures! Nicely done!

The structure in the first pic looks very beautiful with the sky in the background! Nice Skywatch photos :-)

- Pixellicious Photos

Victoria Tsavdaridou said...

The second one I like the most, Thanks for sharing!!!