Wednesday 2 February 2011

Whats On Your Needles Wednesday - Week 1

Welcome to week one of whats on your needles wednesday. 

At the bottom of the page is a linky thingy where you can show everybody in the blogosphere what you have on your needles this wednesday.

Here is what I currently have on my needles. With it being week one I am showing you everything.  Hopefully this might make me finish something.

Up first is the Riff socks from the deep fall issue of Knitty.




Next are mystique mystery fingerless gloves.  This is to the end of clue two.  Two more clues to follow.




A frilled city scarf




and lastly a cable scarf which is for the next scarf journey round robin.  This is my starter section which I am posting later in the month to the next person down the line who sends their starter to the next person after them and so on until they eventually return home as a decent length of scarf.  I'm really looking forward to this one as I love cables more than anything else in knitting.



So what is on your needles this week?



No comments: