Wednesday 9 February 2011

WOYNW

Whats On Your Needles Wednesday - Week 2

This week I had a project on and off the needles which became my first finished project of 2011.  It is the Molly Stark scarf. My youngest chose the yarn from stash and whilst I'm not too sure on such a variegated yarn with this pattern he likes it so I'm not complaining. He wasn't so keen on me taking his picture though as you can probably tell from his mouth.



and then there is this.  I'm not sure what it is going to be.  There is a group on ravelry called Mystery 220 where every month there is a mystery project using less than 220 yards of yarn.  It is a great way to use up some stash.






3 comments:

Debbie said...

I just added mine...saw your post on Ravelry this morning. Too funny, I drafted this post last night. What serendipity!

Debbie said...

Also, the colours on that scarf are gorgeous. Looks very comfy and warm.

Unknown said...

I love the mystery idea! I'm working on a mystery sock.