Monday 5 March 2012

March Photo A Day 4 and 5

The prompt for yesterday was bedside.

Tricky one for me as our bed is a snug fit into an alcove in our bedroom and we obviously don't have room for bedside tables so I've just shot it as it is.




The prompt for today is a smile.  I wasn't sure what I was going to do when I looked at it this morning. I figured a child smiling would be a bit cheesy.  My answer came this morning when I was out and I turned the corner to see this once a year sight - blossom on a tree.  It seems to appear overnight and never fails to make me smile the first time I see it each year.



Then when I got home I spotted this sight which made me smile. My 8 year old sometimes tucks up his monkey under a cushion to sleep so it is comfy while he is at school.  Today was one of those mornings and I couldn't help smiling at it.  Gotta love his permanent smile.


No comments: