Thursday 8 January 2015

Waiting

and more waiting. It seems the start of this year is all about waiting. I spent all day yesterday waiting for a parcel that could not be left elsewhere because it was refrigerated. 4pm it turned up...grrrrr

Today I've been waiting for the washing machine repair man. This is the gazillion majillion dazillion time they've been out to this fault. They look at it, say they have to order parts, I wait all day another day for them to turn up and fit them and then after a couple of weeks it breaks again and the whole cycle repeats. I'm still waiting and this will be the look at it visit so I'm expecting one day next week will be the fitting wait in all day. Very very annoying particularly because I can't start  doing anything incase they turn up. Ho hum such is life 

No comments: