Saturday 25 February 2012

D

The D fortnight went a bit like this:

Lots of Mr Bean DVD watching

Our daughter was home from university for an extended visit

Liberal use of the Dettol spray to avoid the little ones' bug spreading

Son number 2 decorated a cake




I decluttered the bathroom which led to a disaster at the dump with a set of drawers. They had previously been used for toiletries etc but were broken so I swapped them for some my daughter no longer needed and took the broken ones to the dump. I left all the old stuff (out of date make up etc) in the drawers but somehow managed to get them out of the car the wrong way and they emptied themselves all over in front of the dumpster. Needless to say it was packed and nobody offered to help!

I tried to read Dickens and Dostoyevsky but found them incredibly boring. I did try them though which is the whole point of the journey through the alphabet.

Son number 1 had an unexpected trip to the dentist because his bridge fell out yet again.

I bought some daffodils.




I'm ashamed to say I bought my son a donner kebab. I hate them!

As always Daisy dog played a big part in family life



If you want to play along the link is below for you to add your details. I'd love to see what you did for D.

No comments: