Monday 13 February 2012

It's a C

Apologies if you have been playing along with the AtoZ of discovery through the alphabet.  I didn't get C up yesterday as planned so here it is.  If you want to share what you discovered with the letter C the link is at the bottom of this post.

Not a huge number of photos but here is what we did

I bought two bunches of cut flowers from the bargain bucket in Asda for 50p each




A big factor for the last week has been crunchy snow


I made some chocolate cakes (excuse the bun tin it is very old)



ate chips and curry sauce and drank coffee



took a picture of our chimney




did a fair bit of crafting (no pics)

my little man bought himself a monkey from the build a bear shop and called it cheeky chimp

we went into the city
that photo is so blurred but it was rush hour on the way back from a hospital appointment and I took it on the escalator.

and I got these books from the library

Call The Midwife - definitely recommended.

and


a camera book for dummies which I certainly am when it comes to tech speak about aperture, shutter priority so I'm hoping to learn something.


I think that is all for C and if you would like to share then the link is below. I'd love to see what you have been up to this fortnight.

Edited to add:
I found a recipe for African chicken stew which used chickpeas and little man loved them.

I started an alphabet cross stitch project which I'm planning on adding to as we get to each letter but I have only done a little bit of the border so far so it isn't worth photographing.



No comments: