Sunday 29 January 2012

Give Me A B

That's the end of the B fortnight.

I won't say our B words were all good because:

I had back pain which is still ongoing

the car needed money spending on the brakes which left us broke

our eldest went back to uni

It wasn't all doom and gloom though:

I was delighted to see buds forming on lots of my climbers and even on my rose bush



bulbs are peeping their heads out to say hello




we ate

bangers and mash (sausages and mashed potatoes for those of you in other countries)


went to Burger King
baked a cheesecake

our library reopened after relocating and being closed for a few weeks so I was very pleased to get a new book to read.

but the best thing we did was have a birthday

there were lots of this type of blurred photo whilst presents were opened



What did you get up to during the B fortnight?  If you would like to share your adventure please add your link via the linky thingy below.  I'd love to see



1 comment:

Lisa said...

Kerry, I recently rediscovered your blog and enjoyed going back and reading your posts, including your A to Z discovery posts. I will start making some notes for the letter C! Also, please visit my blog at www.mypeaceofpaper.blogspot.com because I've awarded you a Liebster Blog award! Thanks! :) Lisa