Friday 5 February 2010

Skywatch Friday & Lots of Goodies

Skies are very grey and miserable here today. Thankfully I took a picture with my phone during the week while I was out and about.


More skies from around the world can be spotted over here


Yesterday I got my new release order from Prima which can be found in the shop.  So many lovely flowers this time around in the essentials range.  I love the Shabby Chic ones and the Strawberry Kisses are just divine - very Cath Kidston looking.  Each of the new ranges comes in patterned or solid so I have kept them as separates.




2 comments:

Judy said...

I have learned to carry my camera with me all the time! I spent a while looking at the angle of the horizon in you shot, and decided that I like it. In some ways I am very traditional, and think the horizon has to be parallel with the top and bottom of the photo. I wonder if I can follow your example, and change that?

Lizzie said...

That's a lovely photo. We had sunshine and blue skies today - so welcome after a truly miserable day (weather-wise) yesterday! I'm hoping for some more sun tomorrow (though I won't hold my breath!)

Love those flowers!