Friday 9 December 2011

FO Friday

Finished Object Friday. Yipppeeee I have something to show you this week. It isn't all my own work but it is all mine. The travelling sock journey is now over and I have my socks back plus a few goodies aswell.



For those of you who don't know how a travelling knitting journey works - There were a few people in our group and we all started our socks with the toes and posted them to the next person in the group who worked the next section and so on and so on until they eventually end up back home.

There will be more finished objects at Tamis Amis at some point during today.

7 comments:

Sarah ~ Crafts from the Cwtch said...

Love the idea of a travelling sock! They are great!

Sandy said...

Glad you got your socks back, they look awesome...warm, comfy, and fantastic colors.

pinkundine said...

What a cool idea :) You've ended up with some funky socks!

Marie/Underground Crafter said...

What a cool idea. So you made those toes?

erin said...

I love those socks - and I love the idea of traveling knitting! so awesome.

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Now that's an interesting KAL. You all seem to work to a very similar, consistent gauge. It'd be interesting to see a picture of all the socks in a line.

Danielle said...

what a great idea!! and what a fab pair of socks!! :) xx