Wednesday 7 December 2011

Trying Out The New Pantene

A couple of weeks ago I received an email from Supersavvy saying I had been selected from an application I made some time ago to trial the new Pantene range.

Shortly after that I received a box containing some of the range. I had chosen coloured as my preference so I received a shampoo, conditioner and treatment mask tailored to that preference.



I also received some samples of the coloured items aswell as normal and fine products aswell to give out to friends which I did. 

I tried the colour shampoo and conditioner on my hair and was quite impressed. I wasn't as impressed with the mask as it left my hair a little greasy.  I had a normal/thick sample of all the products left so I tried that the next time and the mask for that was much better for my type of hair.  It's definitely something I will buy again and they provided lots of vouchers to do so. I've also distributed some of those to friends aswell.

Next step is getting some questionnaires filled in.

The new range is starting to filter into the shops now. I'm quite disappointed that the Ice Shine range is being discontinued but this new range seems to make up for it.

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

Hmm... I've wondered if the Pantene shampoos/conditioners are anything like as fab as the ads claim. Haven't bought any to try... You seem to be a "Pantene Fan" - why? What's so good about it and should I risk my pennies and try it out?
Interesting post - how nice to get sent free stuff to use!