Tuesday 27 September 2011

More Lessons

Days 22 to 26 went a little bit like this:

22 - I can't be in three places at one time.

23 - I can't run for three minutes just yet even though week 3 of c25k calls for it.  I did, however, find a flatter route than the previous one I have been doing.



24 - My eldest leaving for university is easier to cope with the second year.  Lots of problems in the house she and her friends are renting, not least an unfinished but useable bathroom and no hot water until today.



25 - horse chestnuts, or conkers as we in the UK call them, have markings on them which I've never noticed before. 




This was the haul little man and my other half got from the park on sunday.


26 - The decorating is not going to do itself and I need to make a start hence having to call at B&Q for a filling knife to get the holes in the walls filled in.

No comments: