Wednesday 15 September 2010

Basic Grey Challenge

This week I decided to take part in the Basic Grey Challenge.  

I have had this picture lying on the kitchen table for a while and I couldn't quite decide what to do with it in terms of colours etc.  I saw the basic grey challenge was paper piecing so decided to do some flowers with a couple of petals blowing away to replicate my little man blowing the dandelion.  The butterfly is paper pieced too. The paper line is Origins, I used sweets alphabet and flurries & filligree stamps.



3 comments:

Lizzie said...

This page is really sweet! I love the concentration on your son's face as he blows on his dandelion. The flowers and flying petals are great. Very pretty.

Chris said...

A wonderful layout and gorgeous papers too. Love how you paper pieced the letters and the photo is amazing! Thanks for joining us at BG challenges and entering our DT call. Chris :)

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely layout - like how you paper pieced the embellishments