Tuesday 7 September 2010

Learn Something New Everyday - Days 5 and 6

Day 5 I learnt a lesson about footwear.  These shoes are only intended for longer walks when I wear socks.  I wore them on saturday (without socks) for a longish walk and apart from a small amount of rubbing they were fine UNTIL sunday when I learnt the lesson.  I put them on to go shopping and oh boy did I know about it. The rubbing was much worse than I first thought.



Day 6 was back to school day for my boys.  I always take a photo on their first day back in September to compare to previous years and see how they have grown.  I learnt that this one has grown rather a lot.  Almost a foot in the last year or so.  He is already bigger than me and I'm tall at 5ft 9.  I think we are definitely headed for 6ft before he is 15. The face isn't a lesson - just a protest at me taking a picture.


1 comment:

Kay L. Davies said...

Oh yes, boys don't like to have their pictures taken. "Don't take my picture, don't even look at me, and whatever you do, don't hug me!" but they outgrow it. LOL
Kay
Alberta, Canada