Monday 1 September 2008

September Is Here


I have 2 finished pairs of socks. The first one is the Rattlesnake Creek socks for the Pentathlon







The second is the Firestarter ones I put into hibernation in June. Goodness knows why I put them into hibernation because one night was all it took to finish them off. I love the gusset shaping on these. It is very different to anything I have ever done before but I will definitely do it again.






I did a scrapbook layout on saturday too. I got a Chatterbox Cottage kit from Ebay and it arrived on saturday. There was an idea sheet in the kit and I took this straight from that.






10 comments:

Sarah said...

Ha ha! Great gate, Max's face is a picture!!

Kate said...

great idea for the gate.....cant say thats boring ;0)

Chris T said...

The face says it all - great pic

Igotmebabe said...

Brilliant gate shot :)

Sue said...

Oh loving this take on "gate", what a brilliant idea :-)

Mine go back on Wednesday and I have still no idea whether they are ready! They have written lists and I have encouraged BUT am holding out to see if they can be motivated to get ready . . . what do you think!!!

Sue

Louise said...

lol - great emotion!

Photographing Mom said...

Love Max's expression!

jay670120 said...

great socks , funny photo and nice L/O

Unknown said...

Great looking socks - something I have still to try to knit.

Angela said...

Hope the kids got on OK at school, love those socks!