Tuesday 7 June 2011

30 Day June Photo Challenge - Days 5 6 and 7

Here are days 5 6 and 7 in the 30 Day Photo Challenge

Day 5 is breakfast today.  Breakfast on day 5 was 2 shredded wheat, milk and grapes with a cup of coffee in my favourite Cath Kidston mug.


Day 6 is Books.  We have tons of books, mostly kiddie ones, so I thought I had better get a shot of the more grown up ones.




Day 7 is High Angle.  The most obvious would be a shot from the loft window but I guess for regular readers that isn't anything different.  I walked past this graveyard this morning which is on quite a hill so I figured I would use that instead.


There are lots of people playing along with this challenge on the flickr group.  People blogging about it aswell that I know of are Michelle, Katy, Alissa, Julie

No comments: