Sunday 3 June 2012

Home For The Summer

My girlie is home for the summer from her second year at university and look what she brought home with her :)))))
You'll have to excuse the very bad photos and shadowing as our computer is very poorly and I'm using my phone for most photos I need to upload.
There is a Krispy Kreme outlet in the city where she lives during term time and we've never had them before so I asked her to bring an assorted box of 12. I hadn't told anybody and the boys' faces when they saw them were a picture - wide open eyes, huge smiles and most probably some dribbling!




I let them all choose one and then went for what I thought was a plain jam doughnut which turned out to be apple (not my favourite). We get two each though so I'm eyeing up the iced one on the top row with white chocolate bits on.




These photos really are shocking and not because they are iPhone pics.
We will ignore the fact that the girlie brought enough stuff back with her that there was hardly any carpet space left in the living room because she is home for the summer :)))))))

1 comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

So happy for you to have your girlie back. I'm only beginning to imagine how hard it will be to let the boy out the door for college next year.
We have several Krispy Creme outlets nearby, and it's always fun to stop by when they are freshly baked.
Rinda