Tuesday 22 September 2009

Phone Pictures Are Crap

Yep it's true - phone pictures are crap - with my phone that is (LG Cookie) - unless you are in full sunshine or on a very bright slightly cloudy day. Certainly not at night.

Asda car park is a great place to see a sunset and I found that out by accident a few nights ago but my phone would not play along and all I got was this rubbish picture.








Also learnt over the last few days is that autumn is on it's way. Not many changes in the park yet but there are a few leaves on the floor. I can just tell that Daisy is going to have massive fun when they come down properly. I heard a few people complaining about the cold today but for me this is just perfect. Not too hot, not too cold. Early autumn and late spring are my favourite times of year.




2 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Yeah lots of autumnal signs here too, the creeper on my house is very red already and leaves the size of plates are all over the village from the conker trees. I don't mind the chill, but I miss summer.

Donna said...

love autumn but big prob i have is i always stand in dog poo only cos cant see it under the leaves ewww