Monday 28 September 2009

Autumn Is Definitely Here

It's still warm (ish) but the nights are drawing in now and the leaves are starting to change.



Yesterday we had a trip to the park for some conkers (horse chestnuts to those of you reading in other countries).
It was also an occasion for the wellies to come out of hibernation.

This one is my favourite picture.




Saturday was a trip away for the kids to see Leeds play MK Dons. Injury time goal meant they came home buzzing.



This is a layout I did at the weekend. It's ages since I've done anything so I'm glad to have found a little bit of time for it. Setting up the shop has taken all my time these last few weeks.

5 comments:

airing cupboard crafts said...

Ohh I love that LO!!!

Unknown said...

Great wellies and the shop is looking good too!

Angie said...

great LO and an amazing photo of your son

Julia Dunnit said...

I don't know how you find time for scrapping! Great LO. I love the pic of your son too, and your groovy wellies!

Jeanne said...

Great wellies...what do you do with the chestnuts?