Tuesday 29 December 2009

A To Z


I've always heard lots about A to Z challenges but to be honest I have never found enough interesting facts about myself to be able to be bothered.  Courtesy of one of my facebook friends I found a different A to Z challenge for the new year that I actually want to do.   Each letter gets two weeks of your time to make as much use out of things beginning with it as possible ie books/food/films etc. I am rubbish at explaining things so why not hop on over to Nicole's blog where she explains her idea perfectly.  If you are interested in joining in then she has set up a community to discuss/share ideas for each letter.




3 comments:

Lizzie said...

Sounds interesting and I got the idea okay from your description.
Have fun!

Julia Dunnit said...

Am going to have a look - but meantime, can I have that lovely Bull?

Sarah said...

we're definitely doing this too - the kids are quite enthused and already thinking up lots of ideas