Saturday 3 April 2010

The F Word

Just realised I never blogged the F fortnight so here it is better late than never.


F is the first one I got quite stuck on.

The obvious ones were facebook talking to friends and farmville (yes I do spend half my life on there).

Football featured strongly as it always does in this house.



It was also mothers day during this fortnight so we visited family.

I got flowers from my kids
















We ate fajitas, fish and chips and fruit.

I started the Flit n' Float scarf





















Can't really remember much else.

I have several Chili Peppers related F words

Flea






















John Frusciante (sadly no longer part of the band)



















and these songs










and another one of my favourites is Robbie Williams with  Feel

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL..yes..Facebook and Farmville figure in my life as well :-)