Thursday, 29 December 2011

Christmas Skywatch

For the last skywatch of the year I have chosen two photos.

The first one is one I took very very quickly on christmas eve morning whilst I was out and about. It was around 830am and the sun was rising.




and second up is a picture of the clouds on christmas day afternoon just before sunset



Thanks for looking.  To see more skies around the world please head on over to Skywatch.

9 comments:

Julie J said...

i recognise the roundabout in the first photo - I visited an office new there a few times. Were you on your way to Asda?

Liz said...

Wonderful shots. Happy New Year!

Skywatch

Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

The first photo could almost be from a sci fi movie with that spoked wheel! Gorgeous colours in both photos!

May you enjoy good health, peace and happiness in 2012!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year!! Boom & Gary at the Vermilon River, Canada.

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Beautiful shots. I especially like the first one with the silhouettes against the sky.
May 2012 be a very happy year for you!

Wenche said...

Nice shots :0) Happy New Year ! :0)

Stewart M said...

Hi there - nice pictures. There is a sculpture with a pit winding head wheel in the town near where I was born. Not many people think about there being a coalfield in Somerset!

Hope you have a good New Year.

Stewart M - Australia

Kerry said...

Yes Julie I was

Saun said...

Nice pics Happy New Year!