Thursday 10 April 2014

100 Happy Days - Days 21 to 23

Day 21 is the start of a new baby blanket for the shop. I've gone for neutral pastel green, lemon and white.





Day 22 is my youngest's entry into the decorated egg competition at school. They started out as minions but ended up as aliens and best of all he won second prize so I'm chuffed to bits.  It also gave him a confidence boost which is never a bad thing.




Day 23 - I dropped my eldest child off at an interview this morning which came about as the result of her going to a previous interview at another school and they passed her details to this school.  It is hard for newly qualified teachers (which she will be in just a few weeks) to make an impact at an interview when there are experienced teachers also being interviewed which is what happened at the first interview but for them to be impressed enough to pass her details to another school is a positive step forward.





#100happydays

No comments: