Thursday 11 March 2010

Skywatch & Has Spring Sprung

First of all is my rubbish skywatch piccie for this week.  It has been one of those weeks where I don't really get out and about anywhere interesting so this is a pic of a bird feeder in my back yard.  As you can see the sky is blue without any clouds.  We have had quite a few days like this lately but the temperatures soon drop once it gets dark and most mornings we have frost.




So yes during the day it might feel like spring has sprung but it is still technically winter and spring is only on the horizon.  

I've been watching Lambing Live on BBC2 this week.  I think it has been a fab show.  Whilst I was searching for a piccie for it I came across this article which is rather negative.  As anybody who has watched it will know many lambs have been born live on air.



                                   



 My bulbs have starting coming up but I can't for the life of me remember what they are.

These ones are OK because I put a label on (very blurry sorry).  Tulips



but these two I really can only assume they are mini daffodils because they look the same and the ones I put in with the ivy have some buds that look like daffys.  Time will tell




1 comment:

overtiredmum said...

I got all excited from your skywatch thumbnail, Oh Kate watsit shywatches! - you blog is very lovely but alas you have only being watch the lambs and not getting your hands dirty! I agree has been good!

Good luck with that bulbs - I think they are daffs too. Long last the blue skies xo